View Single Post
Old 18.11.2005, 04:01 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

[quote="crunkmaster"]i cant see how you cats are saying the virus TI isnt good for bass.

i made the sickest ripping bass the other day. i use a real juno, p5, moog and the gforce minimonsta. it may be EASIER to get a sick bass with them... however TI can hold a candle to all of them in terms of punchy tonal quality, boominess, sizzling rippness or whatever you are looking for.

..... its all about the envelope/eq saturation and filters dinkys!!![\quote]

I find it strange you'd want to use the virus for bass when you've already got some nice analogs. BTW which Moog do you have? A Prodigy?

When I had the Virus KC I couldnt get anywhere near the bass response of a Pro-One or Jupiter 8 for example. Even with EQ'ing, Unison and lots of little tricks.....just couldnt get it. Virus is very nice for everything else except bass....but then again Id only use analog bass....for others...im sure the virus is good enough.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....