View Single Post
Old 21.02.2007, 08:35 PM
Aged Veteran
Aged Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishopkris40 View Post
I wish to slightly change this thread to help some of the younger curious users:
What is you're worst experience of drugs? (E-panic attacks etc, smashing mum and dads house)
In a period of my life where i was very fond of magic mushrooms i was i the woods with a friend (we where both on double dose mushroom and had smoked a large pot joint). We began talked about load of shit (as you do on mushrooms) but the conversation was lead towards all the bad things humans do to this earth. For some time we didn´t want to be part of civilazaation anymore but instead build little huts in the trees and live in balance with nature an we where very close to letting a farmers cows out because all animals should be free (they had a square mile or so to run around on). We did manage not to let the cows out but a side effect is that i´m a vegetarian today

I also smoked a lot of weed (i mean A LOT) in my younger times. So much that my life almost didn´t have any meaning anymore. All i did was go to work/school and smoke to get stoned. When i tried to stop i got so bored because i didn´t know what to do when i was sober and all the so called friends never came around anymore. Most of them are really fucked up today. There´s still a few who is still my friends but all the rest i have no contact to at all. I still smoke a joint now and then but mostly at festivals or when i need to calm down/stress off. I think i smoke about 10 joints a year now (besides festival where i smoke everyday )...

http://www.myspace.com/onkeldunkeldk