View Single Post
Old 25.03.2006, 01:54 PM
New here
New here

Default I need an honest opinion about the TI

Hello community

Its been some time since I last logged in. Ive been on the fence regarding the TI and I need some opinions now. Please take 1 min to read this

The TI had a delayed launch or what 8 or 9 months? During this time Accesss where having some software related issues with the OS running stable? Ok, so the TI has been available to buy in shops for about 6 months now.

What is the likelihood of Access getting a stable OS up and running given that they've already had about 18 months (more if you include the R&D leading upto the TI's conception). I want a TI but there is no way I can accommodate the current work arounds (ie. just reinstall everything on your computer and see if that works). I produce music for a living, it would take me 2 weeks to reinstall all the packages I run and I cant take the risk of introducing system instability to accomodate just one piece of equipment

I suppose like others, I have been waiting for OS1.1. to surface. I am a little worried however that the TI may never be fully operational. I cant see TI2's selling well unless TI is 100% perfect. Is OS1.1. supported by Pro-Tools?

Peter