View Single Post
Old 25.01.2014, 03:37 PM
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, Waldorf seems to be in good shape. Back to the roots even. They do have, already, an impressive line of products and god knows what will happen when they decide to go for a big one, similar do Q or Wave.

Roland could kill with simple reincarnations of their old stuff. But I somehow doubt they'll do that, and perhaps we'll see something as related to the originals as the MC303 was to the TB303, back in the day? Said it last year, if they do wake up and present their classics again, there's a ton of money waiting for them... SH101 would be on my list, priced similar to the Korg MS 20 - what's with the DIY thing? If I'm paying, I want it assembled XD Ok, but you get the regular size one...

New Moog looks and sounds amazing. Nord Lead A1 also looks nice but it's kind of expensive for what it does, would rather go with a Nord 4 or they could kill with a Modular G3 any given time - now that modular is regaining popularity and all of that.

The Electron drum machine sounds really dope! Could be the next classic on drum machines, sure looks very promising. Cheers