View Single Post
Old 15.08.2013, 08:22 AM
Pro
Pro

Pretty cool color. I have the KC and although really love the 'demonic red' LED's all on panel, I too find that unless very low lighting, it's somewhat hard to read being both: a flat reflective surface, and would much prefer more of a black background with the 'demonic red' parameter information.

Since you obviously know your soldering iron and steady handy-work to sort this; would there be an option to think **outside the box** and place a type of angled-facing-slightly toward Virus Pilot that could be at it's apex height almost height of a knob, with an all-rectangular enclosure to where it could then somehow be mounted *over* dimensions of 'the hole' where the ribbon cable would be sight-unseen and possibly go OLED? I am talking aesthetically very neat but also entirely utilitarian without having to really alter any electronic connection, just positioning?!
Do not get me wrong, I really love the Industrial Design of the Virus KC, just always bothered a bit by fact it would have been cool to have that screen designed on a movable tandem if one so desired, like a mini-Korg Oasis sort of thing, sans the touch screen and size.