Thread: Namm 2012
View Single Post
Old 19.01.2012, 07:24 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
So this got my interest, so I did a little digging & found out access share a booth with a company called Kemper who are the actual manufacturers & distributors of the synth according to there web site
I had looked up the floorplan a few weeks back and was a little disappointed to see they had a relatively small space rented (20'x20') and shared with Kemper who has a line of amps and such, because it seemed to be not a good omen suggesting a really interesting new announcement, but then I realized Moog had about the same amount of space and they are bringing out the Minitaur which is an interesting piece of gear, so I was trying not to read much into these things until I see what comes of NAMM officially.

Personally something like a Snow with more DSP power and fixed USB implementation for about the same as the current Snow would probably get my dollar. The dreamer in me thinks about a 3rd Gen TI, the realist/pessimist in me says don't expect more than a couple of software features which consume resources away from fixing the existing.