View Single Post
Old 06.04.2005, 05:49 PM
New here
New here

Default Finally Registered. GREETINGS EVERYONE!

I've been visiting this forum every day (at LEAST once) for months now. About 5 years ago I bought my first synth, a Korg ms2000, which I eventually sold to buy the INDIGO, which was love at first sight! I just sold my Yamaha rs7000,and some other goodies to buy the imac G5. So now I've very reluctantly entered the world of a computer based studio.
This is the only forum I've ever joined. My musical interest is extremely varied. From VANGELIS and JMJ, to Nitzer Ebb,to Kraftwerk,Yaz, to Dead Can Dance. whatever music takes me to THAT PLACE. I don't have a clue how to read music, so I go by whats in my head. When I'm not working, every waking hour goes to making music. I guess I'm a classic Obssessive Compulsive Reclusive mad artist that MUST create in order to keep from truly going insane. Thank you all for your insiring and informative posts, and pictures of your studios. I don't know how to describe the music I make other than abstract or surreal. Maybe one day I'll actually post something when I get the courage and learn how to record an mp3. I'm not selling anyhing until I get my Vius TI KB. I pre-ordered in January, so I really feel for you guys that have been waiting longer. This forum sure makes the wait easier. If I do sell anything my next purchase will be something ANALOG, such as the Alesis ANDROMEDA. I think that would really satisfy my lust for KNOBS, GIMME more KNOBS!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!
Virus Indigo,Virus C desktop,pre-ordered Virus TI keyboard,Elektron Machinedrum,Elektron Monomachine,Korg ER-1,Nord Rack 2x,20inch imac G5,Ableton Live 4,M-audio firewire 410,KRK Rockit 5s,Velodyne SUB,ancient Korg KMX 8 mixer