View Single Post
Old 07.11.2003, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
Did you get to try your friend's monomachine 303?
No, i didn't since he lives in gothenburg and i live in stockholm.. when had bought it he brought it here to another friend but i was sick as f*ck so i couldnt meet up with him and try it.. but he did send me and video he made with his digital camera + _alot_ of mp3s the size where well over 1gig.. its an monster synthesizer. Nice sounds, easy interface.. Liked the fact that it could emulate diffrent types of sound - he made alittle song using only two sounds from it and tweaking it realtime, 1 fm channel & 1 sid channel.. great sound.

Havent got jackass left thou since i had a HD-faliure.. im getting _so_ sick of computers, i wanna sequence everything using only CV/Gate. I'll get some new mp3 from him and i could try to upload them somewhere

Btw: when i say the videos he made i thought of you UdenJoe. I think you'll love that synthesizer. It makes crazy sounds =P

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/