View Single Post
Old 10.03.2010, 09:09 PM
Semi Pro
Semi-Pro

This can go on for days, you can create your own patches all day long but somewhere along the lines someone is going to come up with a patch that either you never came up with yourself or never even thought of. And Im sure somewhere along the lines you guys have all used a preset on the virus weather you changed something mildly or durasticly and wrote a song or practiced your chops. Obviously if you dont want to buy them dont but others would and Im sure they dont appricate being told that if they do they arnt real synth enthusiasts. I wright new patches every day that I persony feel are of high quality but if the Depech Mode or Noisia or Deadmau5 came out with a patch set I would gladly purchase just as I have with the Ummet Ozcan and others. I bet every now and then even they have modified presets poping up in there songs and I dont think any less of them. Do what you want we all forked out a couple grand for our synths that we are all proud of.

Last edited by ShortBus : 10.03.2010 at 10:43 PM.