View Single Post
Old 15.10.2012, 08:45 AM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMusicMan View Post
Hi namnibor - well consider yourself a friend made in Wales, UK. I've been around on here for a little while but have only recently re-started in my music production hobby after some sweeping changes in my life. I too am 49... it's a great age for music making eh!

Good luck with your music making... and kudos to you, sir!

John
Thanks alot, John! Certainly a wealth of info to absorb like a dry sponge off this forum. One thing that remains a constant in this life is regardless of age, et al, music is an international language with only barriers being one's imagination. Understand that since so much of my time has been in military career/college/again military, that my gear list may seem arcane to some but to me they are brand new, with midi remaining the same all this time thankfully. On some other pro forums have encountered the inevitable "Virae Haters" whom seem to always stereotype the whole line into the trance genre, then expound upon how much better software synths are! No sense trying to argue with these people whom have pigeonholed themSELF while our hardware synths will continue operating while they have to pray that their softsynths will have updates for a new operating system! HA! Nice to see you also appreciate some of the same mix of diverse instruments as well. With both the Virus KB and KC as part of my lethal arsenal, will be learning new things for decades onwards! Thanks again!
Robert