View Single Post
Old 26.01.2012, 08:37 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho L View Post
I was referring with to PirateBay and other p2p sites. Hoho.

Since Spotify came along I've focused my music purchases there. When I find music I really like, I buy it as a download even I don't have any concrete reason to since I have Spotify with me where ever I go. I just make sure the artists I like get bigger share from the music because even I have premium subscription the royalties from Spotify plays are lousy. Too much "freeloaders" I guess. All Twisted Records related purchases I buy from their own webshop.
I need to try Spotify one of these days. Right now my music collection of past stuff is pretty extensive. To hear new stuff (emerging electronic music) sometimes I will just download an entire compilation set (the ones that have like 50 tracks on them that would cost $35US if bought onshore), then listen to it at the gym on the treadmill with the ipod nano. Oddly enough its during these runs / music listening sessions that I think musical ideas/inspiration hit me the hardest (maybe endorphins and what not?). I think to run Spotify at the gym I'd have to use my phone and that would be klunkier than the tiny nano (not to mention I would sweat all over it and probably break it).