Old 19.07.2009, 10:45 AM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by telson View Post
that's right. exactly
Sonis after bla bla bla do something useful
also nobody knows your software and hardware setup
and if they function rightly
Try reading the rest of the thread before you post then. I've said numerous times that I've already contacted support and that it obviously has nothing to do with my software and hardware setup since the virus does the exact same thing when the only cord plugged in is the power cord. I don't see how you don't understand this. I've even posted an uncut 10 minute video of the virus crashing while only the power cord is plugged in and it's sitting on the init patch.

I don't know why I'm even justifying your post with a response to be honest though. It was painfully obvious that don't want to hear any bad words about your precious synthesizer as soon as you started with the personal attacks. Sorry if I accidentally prevented your thread from turning in to the access music circlejerk you were hoping for!

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestry View Post
I can't believe what i'm reading in this thread!! Telson, are YOU actually reading this thread?? You're being a cock to guy that has a machine that is screwed!! And your last post, quoted above, will hopefully be your last on this matter as you shamble away knowing you're trolling a guy for no reason, given the quote from Sonis below, of course, which was posted yesterday!
Thank you haha.