View Single Post
Old 07.02.2017, 08:32 PM
Analog synth DSP lover
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopo View Post
Hi.
Im just about to replace my faulty internal power supply on virus ti keyboard, but official support didnt make me happy, as they wrote me, that there are no spare power supply. Can you point me, which one shall I buy?
Thank a lot.
It's a standard power supply similar to those found supplied with the older type of Dell/IBM/Toshiba laptops. They are all over eBay.

Your best bet is to open your TI up, gain access to the PSU, unplug the standard male connector then remove the unit, get the spec from what you see and order via eBay. Much cheaper than ordering from Access, too!!

There's threads on this site that include images of the insides of a TI showing the PSU and the cable connector etc.

Grab me on facebook if you want to chat in more detail about it, I have helped guide a few people through the process of replacing the PSU.

https://www.facebook.com/JohnVBurns

Add me and I can chat you through.... I have some images here on my iPad somewhere too that I can send you.

How's that?