View Single Post
Old 22.06.2004, 11:38 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Actually I like the minimal dispairing feel of this track......definitely has an atmosphere to it. I think the drums (abeit slightly unusual) work well for this type of music.......

The signiture HC synth sounds come into play again! Ive said it once and Ill say it again........good synth sounds! I for one will be getting hold of ur soundset (I dont program sounds like these.....more into my 80's....hehe if u hadnt already guessed!). Is the hard sync lead from the N2? Sounded like it. I like the 70's style guitar u got going on.....nice. Do u run all your monophonic sounds through your amp warmer thingy? I would like to hear a subtle 80's style digital pad float around in the background of this track......ah I have just the sound for you hehehehe.

Overall I think your producing skills are very good. My favourite tracks are 'Theres nothing' and 'Illness'. To me your music has a post-apocolyptic atmosphere to them......thats a good thing. I know this might sound a bit off the wall....but I could really see you do a filmscore!

My 80's Virus soundset is coming along really well. Im spending alot of time with my m8's JP8 and Prophet 5....making some really close emulations.....

Goodjob HC.

DS