View Single Post
Old 06.12.2005, 08:44 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Hi.. I didn't test your MIDI file, but I can tell you this:

* The TI slows down when I use automation. Not only automation, I have also tried to use #CC and the TI still slows down. (no, it don't run "better" when switching from USB to MIDI... besides, I got the TI because it is advertised to be used as a plugin...hence TI!!)
* The TI crackles.
* TI can't sync/time properly.
* I've run a few patches that EATS the TI's CPU, and had max poly about 7-8 voices!?? WTF?... what can I say?(i havent really tried out his issue, so I might be wrong on this one)

I wonder when these issues will be fixed because i've had mine for a while now, but i'm about to return it if these issues with timing and all other shit it is suppose to handle isn't fixed!
It was fucking expensive, and it sounds great... Access is updating quite regular (thank God), but I'm running out of patience.
I will give this baby maybe a month more, but thats it.. Then I'll just return it, have my money back and buy some other hardware that actually works the way its suppose to.

- There actually aren't no excuse when you sell expensive hardware, and the thing isn't working as advertised. I know there are atleast one fella from Access watching this forum, and you really should keep us more updated.
I'm not putting Access down, i'm just telling a bit of what i feel after alot of failure with my expensive TI.

....waiting for v1.08

- TRN