View Single Post
Old 04.04.2008, 01:10 PM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

At the beginning i wasn't very pleased with one instance stuff, but now i have no issued with, i acutally like it a lot - one window. and as to why only one instance, well, i can guesstimate - 2 stereo usb outs, max 2 instances, so what's the point? This whole one instance stuff is not an issue really. i made some templates in logic with stuff preloaded, so when i start a new project all 16 tracks are good to go.
my real issue is with automation and the way logic handles those midi tracks. wtfs up with automating everything on the first part. i kind of lose myself when all the automation from lets say 3-4 parts are all on part one. and why the heck can't i get volume and at least pan on those midi parts in the logic mixer. that's the thing that annoys me the most. i'm sort of worried that when my euphonix mc arrives i wont be able to control all the parts in the virus plug - and that would really really suck.
but then again...i quickly forget all those problems when simply load some sort of a patch and press a key on the virus - 2 months with my virus, and loving it more each day.
could the nord be my mistress?
cheers
adrian