View Single Post
Old 07.05.2014, 03:00 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedingear View Post
Yes, I am the delusional one -the simple fact is your statement about a skrillex song being reproducable and recognisable on piano was wrong, and I was right.

'the truth is that if you gave Skrillex a piano or any other instrument than the specific sound bytes he uses to create a track, and asked him to reproduce the song in a way it was identifiable, he wouldn't be able to... you've got a better chance of success asking an elephant to fart in the same sequence of notes on command. I personally think what Skrillex does is music production, not music composition. He is very good at what he does, and I'm not denying the amount of technical skill and practice it takes to do it well, but I still believe the lines between a musician and a DJ/producer are primarily defined by melody and how much control/understanding the creator has over that aspect of the track.'

Try to skew that however you like.

In your old age, shouldn't you have the wisdom to concede you were incorrect, put your ego aside, and acknowledge when you made a mistake?
Well for about the third time, I've yet to see a video of Skrillex reproducing every one of his tracks on a piano. You're kind of lost in the woods fighting your own war. I already said if anyone can show me Skrillex doing it I would retract my statement. Which part of Asian girl is not Skrillex was hard for you to understand?