View Single Post
Old 24.02.2007, 01:51 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vantaa Man View Post
Fekkin A Jase! I wasn't jealous of your job until now. Guns are the future baby.

Alex now has to take me to a Hooter's, bull rodeo, Indy 500, rifle range and of course Dairy Queen.

Before me and Heather steal the car and credit cards and fuck off to Las Vegas leaving a trail of destruction and death, of course.

Jase. Shouldn't you have been standing a little more into that shot? Your fucking shoulder must be sore..?
The Daytona 500 we can do; the Indy 500 is a LOOOOOONG way from Florida Bro. Dairy Queen too? Jesus your visit is going to be expensive.

I've resigned myself to the fact that you and Heather are going to Vegas and creating a path of death and destruction behind you...

Jesus I've got to win the lottery soon.

Good spot on Jase's improper stance. A .50 caliber riflw will FUCK your shoulder up if you don't pack the stock in tight and lean into it. I've shot alot of guns; I LOVE THEM!!!

My favorite home protection device is a Mossberg 590 Mariner 12 Gauge shotgun with parkerized stainless finish so you can throw it in salt water and it will still fire. The U.S. Navy issues these on their boats for deck guns in case some dumb ass gets on board. I load mine with alternating rounds of buckshot and slugs. So, first I'll clip the fucker in the torso with some buckshot, then I'll blow a hole in his chest the size of a fucking cantaloupe.
ESTP/7w8/Type-A Hostile