View Single Post
Old 17.05.2014, 12:54 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
Both of you should know better, I've spoken to you both in private. I've no option but to give you both time out for one week. Any continuations after that may well be considerably longer. I'd hate to do that, as I like you both and feel you both have given enormous positive contributions, but this forum and its users should be respected.
First, thank you for the ban! (and no, that's not sarcasm), because something needed to be done. Even prior to the ban, I of course already committed to ignoring the issue going forward (and just as I kept a commitment I made to you a few months back privately regarding a completely different subject that I've honored, I'm sure you realize I will honor this one as well), so in that sense the effect is redundant, but the reasons behind it are well-appreciated.

I did think it was funny that all of this came about from a thread that was going on a year old. I just wish we'd gotten ourselves banned much sooner! Things could have been so much quieter around here