Thread: Vocoder Use
View Single Post
Old 16.04.2009, 06:36 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by annikk.exe View Post
Carriers are tricky beasts to program....

-Annikk

Annikk, thanks very much for that input ... I will be giving all your suggestions a try, and now that you mention it, using the input follower with the cutoff, or other parameters would indeed be cool. Hadn't thought of that! ...
Have you got a Virus? If so, you certainly should give the vocoder a try. You sound like you know exactly what you're doing, so I'm guessing you don't actually have a virus, or you would have experimented with it.

Anyone else out there got a Virus TI ? I have been working my way around the C engine Virus, and getting good results now, but I recently called in to a mate who has the TI, and despite my best efforts, I couldn't get the thing working. Was using it in USB mode in Live. So many things are different.

No AUX out?? No Input Gain? (or input gain lev) USB vs VIR outs ??

Anyone using a TI have it working in USB mode with two channel vocoder mode (vocoder patch on one channel, carrier patch on a second ), or even for that matter in single channel mode? Would you mind running through the basic settings? Its SO different to virus C....