View Single Post
Old 16.08.2008, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Oh, Lapland? I've never been to the finnish Lapland but I could imagine that it's quite similar to the Swedish one and that's a place I spent _way_ too much time in.

It's not the nature I don't like, I just don't get along with them hillbillies - or well.. Not quite the real McCoy-hillbillies but..

Nova is ~2.5 years old now. It's insane how time just seems to disappear into thin air and all that's happened is that you've got another hair on your chest but you still feel as 15.

I for example has begun playing football/soccer again with my old friends and we have a blast and still act like we're 15 and it was a quite surreal feeling when my friend became a father. We sat down and smoked a cigarr and talked for hours about old memories and suddenly realised that our kids will probably friends and.. I don't know.

It was a cool feeling aswell as really surreal.

A beer? That sounds like a plan however I've been sober 14 months now and I have no plans of ever drinking again!

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/