View Single Post
Old 10.11.2011, 09:00 PM
Pro
Pro

Havent been on for a while. Little update and yes i need som eacoustic treatment as I have had to reolcate the conservatory. Not ideal that brick wall suggestions please :

Peace

Finally got the wallet out and found some great software to compliment the hardware :

VST' Instruments : Omnisphere and Trillian, uhe Zebra, Dune, Komplete 8 Ultimate (Amazing value for money), Sylenth1, Alchemy,Z3ta2, Synthmaster, Korg Legacy, OPX Pro II, Waldorf PPG3, Xils Lab PolyKBII and Synthx (great retro emu), Dcam to name a few.

Vst Effects : Waves Renaissance/MPX/PIE/HLS/Drum&Bass/OneKnob series, Soundtoys Bundle (one of my favourites - check out crystalizer), SteveSlates VCC, Nebula3Pro, GRM Tools, Fabfilter, Softubes Tsar Reverb (lush) and Valley People Dynamite compressor, Sugarbytes turnado (another favourite. Fun to jam with), Vengeance Multiband and sidechain, skNote collection, Lexicon LXP, PSPs N20, OldTimer to name a few..

Numerous Maschine and reaktor expansions (check out SoulViaSounds website very nice guy and good products).
Still finding time learn them all

My noodles, nothing spicy...
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx