View Single Post
Old 20.01.2013, 09:27 PM
Veteran
Veteran

yes, never had a problem with version 6.6. and it turns out there's finally an "audio unit" version of rekon audio's virus controller, which I'm thinking about getting. In theory, it would add some "ti" convenience to the setup. but would like to hear from someone who's used first, as they ask for something like 70 bucks for it (yeah, i Know) and I think I read some complaints about stability somewhere before. So... if anyone can shed some light into that, please...

but overall, I've had a good experience with the virus c. even automating it with logic is dead easy to do - as long as you know the CC for the parameters, I have a list of those somewhere to... my method thus far, has been to save the patches I use (at least the main ones) on a folder inside the project's folder. really easy to manage and fast to, once I got used to it. I don't even bother to dump the patches to the project, just keep the midi sequences there, and record the audio, that's it

I think there's probably more people that work like that, never even asked. this vst would surely make automating and keeping patches a lot easier though...

cheers