View Single Post
Old 20.01.2013, 08:03 AM
Pro
Pro

ALSO, M-Audio's audio interfaces and from what I have read on forums, the Axiom Pro as well, are prone to being incredibly picky about the "order" in which you turn-on their hardware AND M-Audio stuff works best connected ALWAYS to the SAME usb port in which you initially connected it and ran software/updates and made your set-up parameters via your audio interface. For this reason of craziness if I have set-up issues with my M-Audio (now AVID) Fast Track C600 usb/midi audio interface--will then just go with an interface with Firewire 400 such as the Presonus FireStudio.
I guess what I am getting at and asking is if your are really SURE the problem was with Virus C Desktop since I too have not read any problems such as yours with O.S. 6.6. I have just been lazy and not updated my Virus KC to 6.6 yet but it does work without issue with v6.5. The Axiom Pro DOES have really nice feeling keyboard with totally adjustable aftertouch and velocity sensativity settings and it's "snow-arctic-white" color and layout of controls is quite nice on the eyes as well!