The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   The forum members' music (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Hungarian Rhapsody 2 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24186)

Juho L 26.01.2004 12:51 PM

Hungarian Rhapsody 2

www.kolumbus.fi/juho.lepisto/Unkarilainen.mp3

A new part for Sivuainevalinnan Vaikeus (that prog song I've posted earlier). This is crappy Reason version. Sounds like Gong.

I managed to gather a whole band for that project. We have drummer, guitarist (electric and acoustic), bass player (finger and fretless), saxophonist (alto, tenor, baritone), english horn player, alto violin and male and female vocalist.

That's progressive!

Juho L 26.01.2004 10:44 PM

Updated this track. Now it has a violin, better bass line and a longer fill in the middle. It seems that people around here don't like Hungarian rhapsodies, or rhapsodies at all. Hoho.

Well, this will sound a bit better when played with real instruments.

Juho L 27.01.2004 11:32 AM

Maybe I'll reject that Hungarian Rhapsody II and use this instead:
www.kolumbus.fi/juho.lepisto/Toreadors.mp3

I like this one.

GeN 27.01.2004 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juho L
Maybe I'll reject that Hungarian Rhapsody II and use this instead:
www.kolumbus.fi/juho.lepisto/Toreadors.mp3

I like this one.

LOL great feeling :) seeing your avatar it would be a great song to be played in Monkey Island :D (if it wasn't already)
You are really a mighty pirate although this is a "cover" ;)

r3dnaX 27.01.2004 12:31 PM

Unkarilainen - LOL Juho :lol: are you taking the piss ? It's like a Benny Hill chase sequence - all I can see are scantily clad 70s chicks being chased around the park by a dirty old man. Hmmm - must stop that ! I think real instruments would be better :D

Toreadors - OMG what's this now ????? 8O Though I do love the mad drumming. SAre those VIRUS hammond organ and accordian sounds or the real thing ? - very convincing. Did you sequence all this yourself or tweak a downloaded mid file. It's hilarious, dude :D Where' Captian Pugwash when you need him ?

I now need to lie down in a dark room for a moment ......

r3dnaX

Juho L 27.01.2004 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3dnaX
Unkarilainen - LOL Juho are you taking the piss ? It's like a Benny Hill chase sequence - all I can see are scantily clad 70s chicks being chased around the park by a dirty old man. Hmmm - must stop that ! I think real instruments would be better

Yes. That should be cheerful and funny part, but I think it might be too cheerful.

Quote:

Toreadors - OMG what's this now ????? 8O Though I do love the mad drumming. SAre those VIRUS hammond organ and accordian sounds or the real thing ? - very convincing. Did you sequence all this yourself or tweak a downloaded mid file. It's hilarious, dude :D Where' Captian Pugwash when you need him ?
That's completely made in Reason. I don't even have my Virus anymore. I sequenced it by myself. Listened to the mp3 first then sequenced it + added some additional chords and changed the arrangement a bit. That's originally Bizet's orchestral piece.

Quote:

I now need to lie down in a dark room for a moment ......
You do that.

picato 01.02.2004 07:25 PM

Ever tried "Czardasz"? That's what hungarian music should sound like... A really cool tune.

Juho L 01.02.2004 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picato
Ever tried "Czardasz"? That's what hungarian music should sound like... A really cool tune.

Nope. Haven't heard that one... Geez, I just noticed R3dnaX's new signature animation. "The Office", that show causes very strong empathizing shame feelings due that boss.