The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Sound designing (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   How To Get, Design That Sound??? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=27967)

jurebula 30.01.2007 05:25 PM

How To Get, Design That Sound???

DOes anobody have a clue how to design to create sounds like in justin timberlake song calledMy Love Ft. T.I in new album, the beginning synth sound,..

do you have idea how to create that sound please write and what is it, is it morhp dance sound, filters,

thanks

iand 30.01.2007 10:05 PM

What? Nobody?....Hmmmm.
I figured there'd have to be some glitter-fabulous 16 year old girls on here that actually listened to that crap.

Maybe try the Gay sailor trance forum???

Drammy 31.01.2007 07:16 AM

Hi Jerubela,

The way these requests work best is if you can link to an example of the audio you would like to know how to recreate.

If you can demonstrate the sound you want then you are more likely to get a positive response than if people have to go searching for the sound in question.

Drammy

ten 31.01.2007 09:01 AM

If its the sound I am thinking of its just a crappy gated filtered saw. There are a bunch of presets that come with the virus that sound just like this. Use the arp or an lfo to create the gate and filter change.

ten

danbeaulieu 16.02.2007 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iand (Post 274060)
What? Nobody?....Hmmmm.
I figured there'd have to be some glitter-fabulous 16 year old girls on here that actually listened to that crap.

Maybe try the Gay sailor trance forum???

LOL, f#cking brutal...

Dan

iand 16.02.2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

f#cking brutal...
What's brutal about it? It true.
All that shit is, is manufactured by the conglomerate music Nazi's.

They make all the money, fuck the artists, and monopolize the industry.

And plus Justin Timberlake is a complete douche. Nobody wants to see his dumbass in movies, go back to douche-bag island Justin.

danbeaulieu 16.02.2007 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iand (Post 274738)
What's brutal about it? It true.
All that shit is, is manufactured by the conglomerate music Nazi's.

They make all the money, fuck the artists, and monopolize the industry.

And plus Justin Timberlake is a complete douche. Nobody wants to see his dumb ass in movies, go back to douche-bag island Justin.

You crack me up!

But seriously now I agree with you 100%. I just thought it was great because as I was reading jurebula's initial post I was thinking "is this guy serious?", then I scroll down and you came and rained on his parade. Too Good... LOL

Thanks for the laugh,
Dan

danbeaulieu 16.02.2007 09:37 PM

Does anybody know how to make that sound from the intro to "My Little Pony?" there should be a preset right?

Sincerely,
Rainbow Bright

iand 16.02.2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Does anybody know how to make that sound from the intro to "My Little Pony?" there should be a preset right?

Sincerely,
Rainbow Bright
Yeah, I hear it's the built-in demo song on the new Waldorf.

Yours Truly,
The Care Bears

danbeaulieu 17.02.2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iand (Post 274749)
Yeah, I hear it's the built-in demo song on the new Waldorf.

Yours Truly,
The Care Bears

LOL, Justin Timberlake

Sincerely,
Gilgamesh