The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   What's your worst physical injury (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=28019)

Old Vantaa Man 05.02.2007 08:17 PM

What's your worst physical injury

I've just pulled a massive shard of broken glass out of my foot.
Hmm. Not the worst though.
6 years ago I tripped on a railway line and bust 2 front teeth. Yes, I was pretty drunk.
Bust an ankle in a fight in 1987. Yup. Drunk again.
Heart was broken in 1979 by that bitch Amanda. I blame the above on her.

How about you boys?

logo80 05.02.2007 08:32 PM

uh, some broken bones here and there...
regards, Lorenzo

AlexHall74 06.02.2007 02:18 AM

Oh boy...not in order:

(1) Sprained my ankle in 1992 racing my brother across a field when a fireworks show was going off on the 4th of July. I was well in the lead and then my foot found its way into a goddamn rabbit hole. It snapped like a cold stick on a winter morning. My whole leg was brusied/sprained purple from my foot all the way to my knee. Back at the lake house my brother's friend poured me a huge galss of bourbon and told me I should soak myu foot in gasoline so the ants wouldn't crawl up my leg and eat my candy ass off. Then he rolled a Bob Marley special and played a few hands of poker with me and my bro. The next day we took our girls to New York City and tromped around Greenwich Village. My foot hurt for 2 months!

(2) Lower back injury; 2 herniated disks. Fucking ouch. Car accident, I'll never forget it. My life has not been the same since, but its still pretty damn good.

(3) Rotator cuff injuries on both shoulders over 1.5 years. Ouch! Power lifting has taken its toll on poor Alex in his 28th year. No sleeping, no picking up my kids, no nothing until after physical therapy.

(4) I chafed my left testicle on my desk today...

You decide what order they should be in.

;)

Doc Jones 06.02.2007 02:29 AM

uhhmmm Alex . . . .

how did you pull of #4??

on second thought,
never mind.

Doc Jones 06.02.2007 02:31 AM

Torn abdominal muscle playing high school football.

(I should have joined the chess club instead)

Old Vantaa Man 06.02.2007 04:59 AM

Quote:

(4) I chafed my left testicle on my desk today...
Cool! So many questions, though mate..

Where? At home? What time? What were you doing? Why were your bollocks hanging out? Does the edge of your desk need sanding down?

This is a great excuse to post a pic of your balls on the internet here, Alex.

iand 06.02.2007 05:12 AM

A few years back I was drunk as hell, wanted a sandwich, so hopped on my bike. it was a downhill bike, worthless pos, unless your flying down a 15% grade. Anyway, 2am in the morning dark as all hell, I'm whizzing down a small hill, I'm going at least 20 mph before I hit the hill, took a corner too sharp hit the gravel, bam, straight to the moon! When I hit, not a bit of my body touched the ground just my face. the whole right side of my face was scraped off, I looked like that Batman character Two-face, walked my bike and bloodly ass face 2 miles home. Sat in front of the mirror for an hour with a bottle of Vodka(disinfectant) and a stiff toothbrush and cleaned all the gravel out of my face. Should of worn a helmet. Now all I have is a 3cm scar under my noise, I account that to dam fine Russian Vodka. worse part? No sandwich;-)

Old Vantaa Man 06.02.2007 05:24 AM

Haha! Ooo fuck! Nice going Ian!

iand 06.02.2007 05:34 AM

yep, good thing I've gotten into synths & the like. had to calm that adolescence dumb-ass streak I'm still trying to over-come. I'm getting to F'ing old.

jasedee 06.02.2007 05:55 AM

Never broken a bone, never sprained an ankle, never been stung by a bee...

Some may say Im cautious, other say just a pussy