The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   fuck (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=29193)

logo80 11.10.2007 08:03 AM

fuck

horny bat, I really want to know WTF he was doing on my middle finger.

Old Vantaa Man 11.10.2007 09:30 AM

Ah.. Cute!

Is it a pet or a wild one, Lorenzo?

logo80 11.10.2007 09:32 AM

wild... but I'd like to have one as a pet...

AlexHall74 11.10.2007 10:24 AM

That's awesome! Years ago my wife woke up a little earlier than usual. She then woke me up and asked me what this black splotch on the ceiling was in our family room. I went out to have a look and sure enough, it was a bat, clinging onto the popcorn texture of the ceiling. Heather asks me "What is it?" and I said "It's a bat."

She screamed and ran back into the bedroom. I got a broom and gently leaned around a door frame and nudged the little guy. He fell limp and landed ontop of one of my daughter's (large) stuffed animals. I picked up the animal by the foot and opened up the door to our deck, in the rear of the house. I held the stuffed animal over the railing and little Vladimir dropped off, took flight, and disappeared into the trees. It was a cool experience. Kind of like when a vampire leaves someone's house in the morning after a blood sucking feast.

Thank god the little booger didn't drop any guano in my living room.

Lorenzo, how did you get him on your pussy finger? Are they somewhat docile? I thought them to be mean little shits, capable of biting at a moments notice...

logo80 11.10.2007 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHall74 (Post 278680)
Lorenzo, how did you get him on your pussy finger? Are they somewhat docile? I thought them to be mean little shits, capable of biting at a moments notice...

that is what I thought too, but I noticed that this one in the day was quite asleep and a little frightened I think, so after I take it in my hands he hook up my finger in that way and didn't want to move from there anymore... I had hard time to put it on a wall... but after a few hissssssssssss when I tried to remove it from my finger he flew away.

Doc Jones 11.10.2007 04:05 PM

there is a bridge a few blocks away from me called the Congress Street bridge. About 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats live under there for about 6 months out of the year and fly out every night at dusk. It's a very cool thing to see. Here is a pic of it -

logo80 11.10.2007 04:50 PM

WOW that's awsome!!

AlexHall74 11.10.2007 11:55 PM

Jesus!!! Doc, do you still live in Austin? If so, how far away is the Congress Street Bridge from the intersection of Garden & Waller (off I-35W, near the Holiday Inn)? My cousin used to live in a house on that intersection. Thanks for posting that, it's cool as all get out!

:)

-Alex

Merlot 12.10.2007 12:50 AM

Damn, that's alot of bats.

3o3 12.10.2007 10:59 AM

I used to hunt bats but I never acctually caught one. I once had a hedgehog though, that's gotta count for something! Right?

Nice pictures in the thread I might add.