The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   If Access shipped the TI today without software? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=25387)

EnjoyRC 21.04.2005 12:07 PM

If Access shipped the TI today without software?

I think most of us are under the impression that the TI hardware is complete. They're fighting the software compatability issues.

If Access chose to ship the TI series today without the integration software, would you buy today? Access would obviously make the software available as soon as it was bug free.

bj2001 21.04.2005 12:15 PM

they should ahve release the synth with the hardware fixed & just made the OS upgrade available online for the software part.
Fuckin' *******

i have to calm down.
:arrow:

harrystainer 21.04.2005 12:22 PM

wheres the option for "I didnt want one in the first place"?

blay 21.04.2005 12:59 PM

couldnt really call it a TI then could you? :wink:

cheers

blay

EnjoyRC 21.04.2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrystainer
wheres the option for "I didnt want one in the first place"?

Added

Wandering Kid 22.04.2005 03:18 PM

people are all voting the first option en masse because they have preordered and are waiting and are now so bored of waiting they'll vote for anything else. i can almost guarantee if they released a buggy OS that was not stable or complete enough to be even considered for general use then all of you would be pissed off. so really, access is in a no win situation. they'll get shit if they hang on and polish things off. they'll get shit if they just release now with an incomplete OS.

and you are in a no win situation if you you pre ordered because you hate the wait. and ill guarantee you'll hate hte buggy OS. c'mon. if these problems were neglible it would have been released by now. if its still being held back it means work still needs to be done on it before its fit for general use.

blay 22.04.2005 06:08 PM

so i guess in summary your point is that everyone is unhappy at the moment, but everyone will be happy sometime on the foreseeable future? :wink:

cheers

blay

lamp 05.06.2005 02:39 PM

Re: If Access shipped the TI today without software?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnjoyRC
If Access chose to ship the TI series today without the integration software, would you buy today? Access would obviously make the software available as soon as it was bug free.

I think You got it a bit wrong :)
Hardware is said to be ready, but i think that by software the don't mean that TI pc sw but synth firmware :)

so, i wouldn't be happy if i'd have lifeless box lying around for some months :)

Hollowcell 06.06.2005 01:13 AM

Re: If Access shipped the TI today without software?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamp
Quote:

Originally Posted by EnjoyRC

I think You got it a bit wrong :)
Hardware is said to be ready, but i think that by software the don't mean that TI pc sw but synth firmware :)

so, i wouldn't be happy if i'd have lifeless box lying around for some months :)

This is the thing isn't it?!

No one knows for sure (outside of Access that is) if the issues are with the actual TI OS or the software for PC/Mac.

But...If they have midi at least implimented, it would make a really controller keyboard/surface. :D

Enjoy the wait fellas.