The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Introduce yourself (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   hello guys (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24477)

tranzash 10.06.2004 05:56 AM

hello guys

special hails and salutes to everybody in this forum. i learned a lot about my indigo c series from this forum. i really like enjoying sound synthesis. indigo c is my first sub VA. Now i bought nord G2, waiting for OS X sound editor to come out. i need lot of help from you guys with the modular editing. Mainly tries to write tranz, listens to tranz, Goa, hard house, hardcore techno like omar santana, dnb, ambience, orchestra, old mortis, and some old cradle of filth horror. thanks in advance.

Dual proc G5, 2408 mk3, Digital performer 4.1, motu midi, indigo C series, Triton studio (61) with moss board and whole bunch of pcm card,
(tranz attack, peter sch orchestral bank, dance extreme, vintage analogue pcm card), nord modular G2- very sick and unholy keyboard,
NI vokator, BC Rich warlock guitar (6strings), GNX2 Effect processor, yamaha mixer.

Juho L 10.06.2004 07:11 AM

Re: hello guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranzash
i need lot of help from you guys with the modular editing.

Yay! I'm glad to help.

Welcome to the forum.

tranzash 10.06.2004 12:52 PM

introduce

thanks Juho L, you were very helpful with the virus synth.

Hollowcell 10.06.2004 10:59 PM

Welcome to the forum mate! :D

I am damn jealous of that G2 Tranzash. Do you wanna swap it for a slightly used Nordlead2? I'll even through in the PCMCIA card..Hehe

tranzash 11.06.2004 01:07 AM

G2

Get yourself a G2 hollowcell. You won't regret buying it. Some of the effects, vocodors and vocal processor presets are sick. OS X editor is delayed untill july 1st. I was running some of the triton drum arps through G2's input , it is so unholy. I cannot wait to detune 14 double saws to make those wide tranz leads and padz. I got the monomachine for 3 days before the G2. monmachn(SFX 60) was a default peace. I bought the monmachn for the zup saw and sup pulz from novamusik, at last i had to send it back for refund and now with G2.

Hollowcell 11.06.2004 07:18 AM

Yep, I would love a G2, but finances will not stretch that far unfortunately. :cry: One day though.

When I'm creating new sounds sampling and re-sampling, I always think to myself "I wonder what this would sound like run through my Nord's notch filter?" But I can only imagine as the NL2 has no input. Ahh the G2. Better shut-up before I think about taking out a loan or something.

When you have some nice patches programmed, feel free to post a couple of sound-bites to show the thing off a bit. :wink:

DIGITAL SCREAMS 23.08.2004 10:11 AM

YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO

Welcome!!!!!!

DS

DIGITAL SCREAMS 23.08.2004 10:13 AM

G2 appeals to me greatly...but before I take the plunge with that one...I'd like to see what Access are gonna bring out in the next 6 months (if anything).

hehehe

DS

tranzash 24.08.2004 03:14 AM

g2

hey DS, i was happy when i heard about the appachi prank because i will get kicked out of the house if i buy another hardware synth :lol:
G2 is awesome, it opened the world of modular synthesis to me. Now i have reaktor session :cry: ($500 for reaktor 4), moog modular v.
i would really go with a doepfer in the future.
Thanks for the welcome :D

Hollowcell 24.08.2004 02:21 PM

Re: g2

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranzash
hey DS, i was happy when i heard about the appachi prank because i will get kicked out of the house if i buy another hardware synth :lol:

Ehhh!?! The new hardware patchable synth from Access called the "Appatchi" was a prank???! 8O :wink: