The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Nice Shootin Tex! (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=28155)

jasedee 22.02.2007 04:27 AM

Nice Shootin Tex!

So... here's what I've been up to whilst "working"

I love going to the "Office"

3o3 23.02.2007 06:32 AM

Hoho, soon you will start posting messages; It's my god given right to have weapons!

Nice pictures!

jasedee 23.02.2007 07:05 AM

Fugg yeah! In Australia we dont have the opportunity to handle weapons that can kill people efficiently, so I relish any opportunity I can to brandish a high powered rifle.

I am smashed right now. Just been out on the pish at some shithouse club in North Carolina. Shit music, hot women

Doc Jones 23.02.2007 02:12 PM

Hey Jase, what is that gun in the third pic?

looks like some sort of modified m16

Old Vantaa Man 23.02.2007 02:14 PM

Fekkin A Jase! I wasn't jealous of your job until now. Guns are the future baby.

Alex now has to take me to a Hooter's, bull rodeo, Indy 500, rifle range and of course Dairy Queen.

Before me and Heather steal the car and credit cards and fuck off to Las Vegas leaving a trail of destruction and death, of course.

Jase. Shouldn't you have been standing a little more into that shot? Your fucking shoulder must be sore..?

3o3 23.02.2007 02:42 PM

It's illegal aswell in Sweden with highpowered weapons but with the right contacts..!

I've tried a few guns aswell but we just went into the forrest and fired off a couple of rounds to see how it was.. but I am not the person that should have a weapon or easy access to one (by easy I mean; I could get one within minutes.. It would probably take me and hour or so to get hold of a weapon and it would cost pretty much).

Old Vantaa Man 23.02.2007 02:54 PM

Yeah. Me too.

I could get a fucking gun via mates in a few days I'm sure.

Wondering if I should do it. I'm very fucking worried about these muslim bastards who are moving here.

Old Vantaa Man 23.02.2007 03:23 PM

Yeah!

I fucking just dodged a pair of muslims looking at ties and undies in the shop earlier.

Those fucking muslims! They're buying socks left right and centre.

jasedee 24.02.2007 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Jones (Post 275053)
Hey Jase, what is that gun in the third pic?

looks like some sort of modified m16

Hey Doc,

Im not actually sure what it was, all I know was that it was a 50 cal??? It had fuckn massive bullets and I almost fell over when I shot it...

Matsa: I've never really fired a gun until that day, so I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Was fekkin fun though, a real rush!

AlexHall74 24.02.2007 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Vantaa Man (Post 275054)
Fekkin A Jase! I wasn't jealous of your job until now. Guns are the future baby.

Alex now has to take me to a Hooter's, bull rodeo, Indy 500, rifle range and of course Dairy Queen.

Before me and Heather steal the car and credit cards and fuck off to Las Vegas leaving a trail of destruction and death, of course.

Jase. Shouldn't you have been standing a little more into that shot? Your fucking shoulder must be sore..?

The Daytona 500 we can do; the Indy 500 is a LOOOOOONG way from Florida Bro. Dairy Queen too? Jesus your visit is going to be expensive.

I've resigned myself to the fact that you and Heather are going to Vegas and creating a path of death and destruction behind you...

Jesus I've got to win the lottery soon.

Good spot on Jase's improper stance. A .50 caliber riflw will FUCK your shoulder up if you don't pack the stock in tight and lean into it. I've shot alot of guns; I LOVE THEM!!!

My favorite home protection device is a Mossberg 590 Mariner 12 Gauge shotgun with parkerized stainless finish so you can throw it in salt water and it will still fire. The U.S. Navy issues these on their boats for deck guns in case some dumb ass gets on board. I load mine with alternating rounds of buckshot and slugs. So, first I'll clip the fucker in the torso with some buckshot, then I'll blow a hole in his chest the size of a fucking cantaloupe.