The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   hi guys, new hear. (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=26772)

monostereo 14.03.2006 09:57 AM

hi guys, new hear.

i thought i'd just introduce myself seeing as i pick up my new virus indigo redback this weekend :D

its gonna be my first hardware synth and im a complete noob when it comes to hardware! Will i be able to hook it up directly to the phone in's of my audiophile 24/97 soundcard? also will it be easy to set up as a master keyboard for controling my vsti's in sx 2? im used to using a usb midi controler so im hoping this will not be too hard to set up.

cheers, matt

The girl next door 14.03.2006 10:16 AM

Re: hi guys, new hear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by monostereo
im a complete noob

You'll have to improve your spelling if you want to join this Forum..It's i'm a complete Knob :lol: :wink:
Welcome

monostereo 14.03.2006 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The girl next door
Quote:

im a complete noob

You'll have to improve your spelling if you want to join this Forum..It's i'm a complete Knob :lol: :wink:
Welcome

thanks haha.

The girl next door 14.03.2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The girl next door
Quote:

im a complete noob

Welcome

thanks haha.

Sorry.I couldn't resist,were a bunch of Piss taking B***ards here :lol:

Hollowcell 14.03.2006 10:59 AM

Welcome! :D

Onkel Dunkel 14.03.2006 12:02 PM

Welcome :D

3o3 14.03.2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

I couldn't resist,were a bunch of Piss taking B***ards here
I know you are, but what am I? Hehe.

monostereo: This is how things work around here.. but just in case here is another likely scenario you'll encounter here on UAVF-board; Let's call them Mr. X and Mr. Y is having a conversation on this board.

Mr. X: Hey, my TI is running stable now on my AMD-system.

Mr. Y:
Quote:

Hey, my TI is running stable now on my AMD-system.
Yah, right! What did you do?

Mr. X: Hm, It seems like you don't belive me.. Here's a screenshot of the tubgirl for Jasedee's pleasure!

Mr. Y: Classic!

Mr. X: Are you mocking me? You gotta be mocking me, i don't see any other posts in this thread!

Mr. Y: I am here to chew bubblegum and start trouble and you know what? I am all out of bubblegum!

Mr. Z: What is going on here? I now wanna see a real fight like the old times. Heheh :D

Mr. P: I am the mighty spacepirate, Trance be gone!

Mr. T: TB303 rules!

Mr. P: Damn, progressive rock rule trance - only real musicians can create such great classics as the; Paranoid Spacepirate theme music of the later 2000 yard salemarket sign! It features an 30 minute drumsolo with a hihat! Totally progressive!

Well.. End demo of board..

Welcome! Would you like to know some more?

juno_nuno 14.03.2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3o3
Quote:

I couldn't resist,were a bunch of Piss taking B***ards here
I know you are, but what am I? Hehe.

monostereo: This is how things work around here.. but just in case here is another likely scenario you'll encounter here on UAVF-board; Let's call them Mr. X and Mr. Y is having a conversation on this board.

Mr. X: Hey, my TI is running stable now on my AMD-system.

Mr. Y:
Quote:

Hey, my TI is running stable now on my AMD-system.
Yah, right! What did you do?

Mr. X: Hm, It seems like you don't belive me.. Here's a screenshot of the tubgirl for Jasedee's pleasure!

Mr. Y: Classic!

Mr. X: Are you mocking me? You gotta be mocking me, i don't see any other posts in this thread!

Mr. Y: I am here to chew bubblegum and start trouble and you know what? I am all out of bubblegum!

Mr. Z: What is going on here? I now wanna see a real fight like the old times. Heheh :D

Mr. P: I am the mighty spacepirate, Trance be gone!

Mr. T: TB303 rules!

Mr. P: Damn, progressive rock rule trance - only real musicians can create such great classics as the; Paranoid Spacepirate theme music of the later 2000 yard salemarket sign! It features an 30 minute drumsolo with a hihat! Totally progressive!

Well.. End demo of board..

Welcome! Would you like to know some more?

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monostereo 14.03.2006 01:49 PM

haha nice welcome, i think?

so would anyone like to answer my question? :lol:

juno_nuno 14.03.2006 02:08 PM

Quote:

haha nice welcome, i think?

so would anyone like to answer my question? :lol:

Im also a complete newbie here so:

newbie welcomes nwebie :wink:

Congrats for your buy mate... sure it will be possible to connect the redback to the input of your s-card ...

See you around 8)