The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Well, we've had a few druggie mentions on here. So.. (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=28137)

Old Vantaa Man 20.02.2007 02:22 PM

Well, we've had a few druggie mentions on here. So..

I like a big smouldering bong best of all. Full of skunk.

Jase?

AlexHall74 20.02.2007 03:21 PM

Sensimilia is a good thing. If only it were legal. It is much less dangerous than alcohol.

Gopal 20.02.2007 10:46 PM

I'm not at liberty to say

jasedee 20.02.2007 11:32 PM

Nice thread...

In my more youthful days I certainly indulged in many class A's, not so much these days though. I do still enjoy the odd bong/joint, and about 4 times a year I'll get on the disco biscuits, or have a couple lines of charlie.

Travelling throughout asia has seen me dabbling in some more serious stuff, which I do enjoy, but dont recommend

nvisibl 21.02.2007 12:20 AM

currently planning a couple of magic mushroom camping trips up north scotland this summer, and i'm booked for ecuador in May to do some ayahuasca. yum

3o3 21.02.2007 06:08 AM

Hoho.

I haven't tried any stronger stuff.. I've smoked a couple of times but didn't like it at all. I got rather bad anxienty/panicattacks from it and as 99% of my old friends either are dead, in jail or are class A drugaddicts (heroin/amphetamine/and so on). I never saw the fun in doing any drugs as most of my friends started out pretty young and it went bad fast for 'em.

I was hooked on benzodiazepines however.. Worst time of my life.. 6 months are just missing and one day I woke up in jail.

It took me almost a year to acctually recover and still from time to time I get these urges after benzo.

What a shitty drug that is.. And it makes you go crazy, I mean bad bad crazy! The worst violent crimes are done under the influence of benzo-pills

logo80 21.02.2007 07:26 AM

beer is my only drug...

bishopkris40 21.02.2007 05:00 PM

Tried most but I have calmed it all down alot now. I usually smoke a spliff or two a day but been clear for a few weeks now, roll on the 4 week growth ;)

To be honest I prefer that to drinking but doesn't stop me. But starting to get older and need to bring all my skills together so may have to stop most soon :(

Had some rally bad experinces when I was younger with pretty much every other type of drug so eventually stopped most of them. Lost and still loosing a few mates to smack! I wish they'd never tried it. Don't blame anyone for being hooked, just wished they'd never tried it.

I wish to slightly change this thread to help some of the younger curious users:
What is you're worst experience of drugs? (E-panic attacks etc, smashing mum and dads house)

Onkel Dunkel 21.02.2007 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bishopkris40 (Post 274974)
I wish to slightly change this thread to help some of the younger curious users:
What is you're worst experience of drugs? (E-panic attacks etc, smashing mum and dads house)

In a period of my life where i was very fond of magic mushrooms i was i the woods with a friend (we where both on double dose mushroom and had smoked a large pot joint). We began talked about load of shit (as you do on mushrooms) but the conversation was lead towards all the bad things humans do to this earth. For some time we didn´t want to be part of civilazaation anymore but instead build little huts in the trees and live in balance with nature an we where very close to letting a farmers cows out because all animals should be free (they had a square mile or so to run around on). We did manage not to let the cows out but a side effect is that i´m a vegetarian today :rolleyes:

I also smoked a lot of weed (i mean A LOT) in my younger times. So much that my life almost didn´t have any meaning anymore. All i did was go to work/school and smoke to get stoned. When i tried to stop i got so bored because i didn´t know what to do when i was sober and all the so called friends never came around anymore. Most of them are really fucked up today. There´s still a few who is still my friends but all the rest i have no contact to at all. I still smoke a joint now and then but mostly at festivals or when i need to calm down/stress off. I think i smoke about 10 joints a year now (besides festival where i smoke everyday :D )...

ten 22.02.2007 12:42 AM

Used to pill every week in my late teens earlier twenties when hitting the raves or trance clubs. Did coke and smoked gear a small amount also but that never seemed to do anything for me apart from give me a shitty throat or nose.

Did speed/base for a while but its a fucking dirty little drug and the come down is arse. Also done ket a few times but thats bollocks aswel, just mongs you out for the whole night.

Still do crystal mdma whenever I goto big clubbing events (pills are full of shit these days, in the UK anyway) like global gathering or Ibiza (which I am going to in August again), but its like 4/6 times a year max.

The best experience was doing LSD tabs we got from a pikey camp when I was about 14. So cheap and they lasted for fucking hours. Man the shit youd see on that stuff was totally fucked up.

ten