The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Access Ti sound set - Access Music Website (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=26197)

MonkeyMan 23.11.2005 07:15 PM

New Access Ti sound set - Access Music Website

Guys and Girls. I apologise in advance if this is old news - but I have just found a "new" sound set for the Access Ti on Access Musics website.

"Virus TI Optimised: Tarekith Elemental Soundset
Optimised for the Virus TI, Tarekith Elemental collection of 128 patches features rather cold, industial and dark sounds. Just what you need for 80s remakes, EBM and nu skool breaks."

http://www.access-music.de/downloads...board&file=364

In the next week or so I can play with my organ! (if it arrives that is...)

DIGITAL SCREAMS 23.11.2005 09:16 PM

80's remakes eh! Some one do me a favour and load it up into your Ti then chuck it out window plz

:lol:

DS

mind_over_gravity 23.11.2005 09:32 PM

80's or not ,i think its a lousy soundset for what the ti can produce . 8O

The girl next door 23.11.2005 10:44 PM

Well..... i've heard some SHITE in my life,but nothin' tops that Bollox :x 8O :o That soundset is pants

ten 23.11.2005 11:00 PM

What just because it hasnt got some gay boy ian van dhal arps or techno techno saws?

There is some great sounds in this set, thx to Tarek. Always the idiots who want out of the box trance that come up with shite comments like the previous two.

ten

The girl next door 23.11.2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ten
What just because it hasnt got some gay boy ian van dhal arps or techno techno saws?

There is some great sounds in this set, thx to Tarek. Always the idiots who want out of the box trance that come up with shite comments like the previous two.

ten

Shouldn't you be down the Orical,Reading getting Rat-arsed it's the first day in England where the Pubs are open all night.... :wink:
Come on Chap the soundset ain't the best is it???
:?

ten 23.11.2005 11:25 PM

Its the Oracle :)

It might not be the best to you, but everyone has different tastes dont they....remember that 'one mans music is another mans noise.' Just because you cannot find a use for it doesnt mean others wont.

ten

marc 23.11.2005 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The girl next door
Quote:

Originally Posted by ten

ten

Shouldn't you be down the Orical,Reading getting Rat-arsed it's the first day in England where the Pubs are open all night.... :wink:
Come on Chap the soundset ain't the best is it???
:?

you mean the few pubs who have applied for a license in time ...

i like the soundset because it does contain loads of those "small" filler sounds which you need to build textures. and, apart from the fact that soundsets certainly do polarise, i believe that somebody who has donated enough time to create a free soundset does deserve a little more respect.

marc

marc

The girl next door 23.11.2005 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ten
Its the Oracle :)

Your right Oracle..
It's also "ian van dahl"
And not ian van dhal like you spelt it :lol:

ten 23.11.2005 11:33 PM

I could say some really evil things about your music which I listened to recently on your website..... But I understand there are still some people who enjoy this type of music (I find it very hard to type that word in regards to your productions) even if they are in Germany which pretty much says it all :)

Dude if you ever need some new lyrics done come ask my 5 yr old cousin....he writes exactly the same stuff in junior school....Seriously, your works kept me amused for the whole evening ;)

ten