The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Golden threads (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=113)
-   -   What does your studio look like???? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24319)

Merlot 30.12.2004 07:50 AM

Small, but I know my way around it. Just waiting on the TI to complete it all. :lol:

[/img]

jasedee 30.12.2004 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlot
Small, but I know my way around it.

It's not the size that matters, but what you do with it!!!!

Even with limited resources, a little creativity can go alot farther than the latest, high tech gizmos

Cool studio!!

Merlot 30.12.2004 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasedee
Quote:

Originally Posted by Merlot
Small, but I know my way around it.

It's not the size that matters, but what you do with it!!!!

Even with limited resources, a little creativity can go alot farther than the latest, high tech gizmos

That is defenitely the truth. I've known many to have 2,3,4 or more synths or hardware gear and still not have completed a song. I find that limiting myself in writing my songs goes over well. For instance, I will only write in logic, using its own plugins and thats it. It also helps you get to know your gear better too.

waketek 30.12.2004 08:34 AM

Sweet Somebody else from Seattle. How is it going Merlot I am awaiting my TI as well. I am in the middle of building my new house and studio so pics won't be available till summer and server is down so Website will be up again soon hopefully. The down time is rough but it definately gets the creativity flowing to overflow levels can't wait to get back to writing some tunes. Interested in collaborating on a track or two I have another close friend in Seattle (Greenlake area) We jam all the time or at least until I just recently moved to Gig Harbor to build my house and studio I also have an 8month old so now it is kind of a once or twice a month deal. What type of music do you make? any place to hear it?

Merlot 30.12.2004 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waketek
Interested in collaborating on a track or two I have another close friend in Seattle (Greenlake area) We jam all the time or at least until I just recently moved to Gig Harbor to build my house and studio I also have an 8month old so now it is kind of a once or twice a month deal. What type of music do you make? any place to hear it?

i just pm'ed you.

tranzash 31.12.2004 03:31 AM

Hey merlot, are those M audio studiophile SP-53?

Merlot 31.12.2004 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tranzash
Hey merlot, are those M audio studiophile SP-53?

yeah, they are the sp-5b's! Damn you got a good eye. Most people mistake them for the new BX-5's. THey are pretty much the same thing except the SP were maudio first product in the monitor area. They sound great. A little small on the low end, but nothing a woofer cant take care of.

Nigel Harkness 05.01.2005 04:01 AM

I feel like a poser after looking at all of your studios, here is mine:

Merlot 05.01.2005 05:46 AM

Nigel,
Pic is not showing up on here.

Nigel Harkness 05.01.2005 01:49 PM

where can I get (website wise) to host a picture?