The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   When can Access solve TI2's sneezing problem? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=31276)

soulidstate 14.07.2009 06:27 AM

When can Access solve TI2's sneezing problem?

I hope Access is working hard to get a solution soon for this problem.I am hesitant to use it in live setting due to this issue probably just like everybody else who has got this problem.

Hi Marc, any date estimate?

marc 14.07.2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulidstate (Post 291773)
I hope Access is working hard to get a solution soon for this problem.I am hesitant to use it in live setting due to this issue probably just like everybody else who has got this problem.

Hi Marc, any date estimate?

the "sneezing" problem, i'm not sure what you mean with that?

marc

soulidstate 14.07.2009 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc (Post 291778)
the "sneezing" problem, i'm not sure what you mean with that?

marc

My TI2 desktop makes sudden outburst of noise, more like a hiss with noise which I can liken to a "sneeze". When this happens, all LEDs shut down momentarily and the LCD remains lit. This happens even if it's on stand alone meaning without USB connection. I have reported this to Access support and was advised that Access is working on it.That was about 2 months ago.

marc 14.07.2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulidstate (Post 291779)
My TI2 desktop makes sudden outburst of noise, more like a hiss with noise which I can liken to a "sneeze". When this happens, all LEDs shut down momentarily and the LCD remains lit. This happens even if it's on stand alone meaning without USB connection. I have reported this to Access support and was advised that Access is working on it.That was about 2 months ago.

your TI is crashing. there will be a new software version in a couple of days which might fix the problem (in case we're talking about the same crash).

best, marc

horsegrip 14.07.2009 12:42 PM

I hope Atomizer is also fixed.
I hope the TI doesn't want to sleep as much as me.
I hope a stand-alone GUI is implemented
Wishing for a X-mas in July

Dusk 14.07.2009 03:07 PM

I have TI mk1 and mine "sneezes" at least once per 3-4 hour session. "Sneezing" is a great way to describe it - and glad you have the same issue!

telson 14.07.2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc (Post 291780)
there will be a new software version in a couple of days which might fix the problem (in case we're talking about the same crash).

best, marc

bravo marc
good news as always

Joey 14.07.2009 05:13 PM

yeah mine has done that a couple of times as well... its quite scary

Sonis 14.07.2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc (Post 291780)
your TI is crashing. there will be a new software version in a couple of days which might fix the problem (in case we're talking about the same crash).

best, marc

Thank god hopefully this will make my TI usable again, err, I mean for once. :P

~BHG~ 14.07.2009 09:26 PM

Friggin Sweet....I didn't think they were gonna try and fix it! I was just gonna buy a Snow to take some load off my TI Desktop and see if that helped solve some of my LIVE issues!