The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   TI Order Poll (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=25320)

acid1 05.04.2005 10:32 AM

TI Order Poll

Just curious... :D

DIGITAL SCREAMS 05.04.2005 02:23 PM

IM ordering one when they come out.

DS

harrystainer 05.04.2005 03:49 PM

I have no plans to buy one whatsoever

Timo 05.04.2005 05:57 PM

I.... spent the money I'd saved for the TI elsewhere in the meantime. The TI will have to wait. I think there must be something seriously wrong with it, given the delay and the blanket of complete "silence" from Access, so I'll be interested in reading the independant reviews (SOS, etc.) before thinking about parting with my hard earnt.

Derek 05.04.2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timo
I.... spent the money I'd saved for the TI elsewhere in the meantime. The TI will have to wait. I think there must be something seriously wrong with it, given the delay and the blanket of complete "silence" from Access, so I'll be interested in reading the independant reviews (SOS, etc.) before thinking about parting with my hard earnt.

Yeah all this silence makes me wonder if something serious is wrong with the TI also; funny that they wouldn't say anything for so long.

MADSTATION 05.04.2005 06:59 PM

Well they are testing it...

I'd rather have them testing it for 6 months than shipping with loads of bugs :)

+ I'm sure they know that if they do the mistake to release the synth with too many bugs and not all listed feature, they'll go under.

Hollowcell 06.04.2005 12:13 AM

I won't be buying a new one either. I feel I blew too much cash on the VC and should have spent the money more wisely.

If I were to buy a TI, I'd wait until the next version comes out and pick up the outdated TI for cheap (wish I did this with the C). Also user waves for the WT section is a must for me too.

As far as the bugs go.....It is good they are testing it fully before getting it out. The real problem is that anounced a release before checking everything out fully. This either shows that they didn't put enough work in at the start, or they were playing some strange marketing game.

Basicly if the independant reviews come even close to the hype generated by the staff, it will be a great synth. Everyone will forget about this release date issue very quickly if this is the case.

grimleyj 06.04.2005 01:05 AM

I was ready to buy in December when I sold my b and would have done so without thinking about it.
Now, I'll be waiting for the SOS review before deciding.
-g

grs 06.04.2005 09:28 AM

I have a desktop on order when it was 16% discounted!
I want the Kbd or P?LAR now, don't think I can swap now and keep the discount or my place in the cue.

Hollowcell 06.04.2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRS's signature
TI=Totally Invisable

Hehe, nice one! :D