The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   The forum members' music (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   New Track - Illness (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24479)

Hollowcell 13.06.2004 11:51 PM

New Track - Illness

Hi guys,

I have a new track up on Electromancer, click the link in my signature and look for the track called "Illness".

I'm not sure if I should be calling it a "Break-beat" track, but that's the only genre it comes close to really.

By the way DS, all the guitar-ie type sounds are not real guitars/guitar samples or bass guitars/bass samples. They are all sounds programmed on my synths. Kind of to answer the thread you started about emulating guitars.

One more thing. Electromancer is having some difficulties, so if you can't get on please try again later.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to listen guys.

Tomer=Trance 14.06.2004 05:30 AM

great swinged drums! but they are realy dry to my opinion
why not reverb them some more and squase the hell out of them with some tube emulation compressor :wink:
other then that great work here
the sequence of that overdrived synced lead effect thingy in the start is realy funny :D

Hollowcell 14.06.2004 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomer=Trance
great swinged drums! but they are realy dry to my opinion
why not reverb them some more and squase the hell out of them with some tube emulation compressor
other then that great work here
:wink:

I wanted to keep them slightly on the dry side with this track. I was trying to avoid the electronic feel. They do have a fair bit of verb on them though.

Quote:

the sequence of that overdrived synced lead effect thingy in the start is realy funny :D
How do you mean funny? Also which sound are you talking about - the bassey sound at the start or the more lead style sound? Let me know so I can think about it for the next track. :wink:

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to listen Tommer! :D Appriciate the feedback mate. Hey, also, when are we gunna hear one of your tracks online?

Tomer=Trance 14.06.2004 09:17 AM

oh im afrid of juho loughing about my trance music :lol:

i meant the sound on 0:25
hehe realy like it

Hollowcell 14.06.2004 09:26 AM

Don't be affraid of what people might think of your music Tommer! My guess is if you are affraid, then you really don't like what you are creating. Don't be shy and take the plunge! :wink:

Oh that's the sound you meant. Judging by your laughing there, you may be being sarcastic. :D I will not be changing that sound though because it gives more of an electronic answer to that chunky bass.

C`mon guys, a few more comments from some of you would be nice. Feedback from one person isn't exactly objective.

Tomer=Trance 14.06.2004 10:29 AM

no dont change it i like it :D
fat bass btw :wink:

DIGITAL SCREAMS 16.06.2004 10:48 AM

Ill check this out m8 over the weekend. 'Sounds' interesting! hehehe

DS 8)

Hollowcell 17.06.2004 01:16 AM

Thanks mate.

It's worth checking out IMO. Infact out of the recent tracks I've put together, this is one of my favourites.

IT'S NOT TRANCE THOUGH. hehe Sorry Tommer.

Tomer=Trance 17.06.2004 06:47 PM

hey im not just a trance listenner kid :)

Juho L 18.06.2004 07:33 AM

Something on those drums annoys me. The timing is awful! Ewww... Me not like. Otherwise ok track. Nice sounds, but musically didn't hit the spot though. Too minimal.