The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   F***in' Sick! (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=25262)

steamyb 22.03.2005 05:51 PM

F***in' Sick!

I've been E-mailing Access every month about the Ti since December and I keep getting the same reply "awaiting results of Beta tests etc."

This is my first Access purchase....... oops! I mean pre-order. After hearing the previous models I decide to go for a KC, but as I was about to order one the Ti range was leaked, so I pre-ordered and I decided to wait and wait ......and wait......... you know the rest.

Now I'm giving them till the end of this month if I don't hear any confirmation by then it's, "Bye..Bye Access your customer services are shite!" and wait till another manufacturer releases something similar, after all It's what I'm doing now!

Sorry this is nothing relating to news about a release date.
Just me gettin things off me chest!
:cry:

Househead 22.03.2005 06:26 PM

Join the club my friend...There's a bunch of people on this site who have had to wait quite a while (me included).....for the TI.

It will be worth the wait.....fingers crossed for a release soon

:wink:

DIGITAL SCREAMS 23.03.2005 02:39 PM

The Ti will be released pretty soon probably......we just got to wait! After youve had it for a month or two.....you'll soon forget having to wait 6 months!

DS

Wandering Kid 23.03.2005 04:54 PM

all the vitriol spilling out :( overal access's customer support for me has been very good although i never even considered buying a TI. thus i avoided the fiasco. nonetheless i would like to reiterate the pointlessness of saying all of this on the internet. you either withdraw your preorder and back your dissatisfaction by taking your money elsewhere. or you wait it out and see what happens.

DIGITAL SCREAMS 23.03.2005 05:16 PM

^ Thats a fair point. Personally ive not pre-ordered.....i never see the point in pre-ordering something....what just so you can get it a few weeks earlier than most others? lol

Because i havent pre-ordered....im not too stressed as to when the TI finally arrives.....its just a waiting game...like everything else in life. A fooking waiting game hehe

DS

acid1 23.03.2005 05:58 PM

we should make a "give us a fucking release date petition"

Househead 24.03.2005 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acid1
we should make a "give us a fucking release date petition"

I think that's been done my friend...look at prev threads :wink:

Wandering Kid 24.03.2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Because i havent pre-ordered....im not too stressed as to when the TI finally arrives.....its just a waiting game...like everything else in life. A fooking waiting game hehe
absolutely. you wait for the TI. you wait for your kids to grow up. and then you DIE.

what a smiling bundle of roses i am ^________^

blay 25.03.2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wandering Kid
what a smiling bundle of roses i am ^________^

i think we should rename this board the "glass half empty forum".

:wink:

cheers

blay

Wandering Kid 25.03.2005 08:11 PM

another round guys? i mean, looks like you are gonna be here for a long time ;) :wink: might as well get some more drinks in and make the most of it