The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about music production (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Why aren't you posting your tracks? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24162)

Hollowcell 18.01.2004 12:26 AM

Why aren't you posting your tracks?

this goes out to all the people who havent posted any of their tracks on the net! (i know there are a few people who are getting ready to upload now, you are excluded)...

there are maybe some (definately one) of you that have tracks on the net under different names to what you use here! why wont you link us at this board to your music?

most of the music ive been listening to recently has been unsigned music and i would really like to hear what some of you guys are doing!

by the way, i dont want to hear how you have emulated the latest riff or sound from your favorite track either :roll:....some new tunes please...

Hollowcell 21.01.2004 12:12 AM

like magic! reply and then have it disapear into thin air! 8O

to all those who replied before, feel free to reply again! hehe

Tomer=Trance 21.01.2004 05:20 AM

i guss someone realy didnt want to post a link to his work :D

3o3 21.01.2004 02:20 PM

too much things going on with my music for me to post anything - maybe later

r3dnaX 21.01.2004 08:17 PM

OK - I've just opened an account at Soundclick here:

http://www.soundclick.com/rednax66

The page is best viewed at 1280 by 1024 as my background gets snipped off at 1024 by 768 (I'll have to change that soon !)

Only one song (s0n@ris) uploaded so far, I'm uploading the rest over the next few nights.

Don't bother with the streaming versions as the quality isn't as good as the 192kbs download version.

r3dnaX

Hollowcell 22.01.2004 01:09 AM

just had a listen to son@ris..

great intro mate! cool build up for sure...

i like all the synth sounds - they create a full atmosphere..

the only thing i didnt like so much was the drums...they seemed a little thin to me...but after beefing them up this would be a really nice track!

keep them coming fellas!

by the way r3dnax - you should post the link in the forum members music section too!

r3dnaX 23.01.2004 05:27 PM

Thanks Hollow :D I really appreciate your feedback

I think I know what you mean about the drum sounds. I might loop them into my EXS24 and grunge them up a bit but I tend to lose interest in drum programming in about half a second 8O

In the meantime, I do as you suggest and put a link up in the proper "Forum Members Music" section and stop hijacking your thread :D

Cheers dude

picato 28.01.2004 10:52 AM

According to the other tracks posted (linked to) and your comments about these, I suppose my music is far to mainstream for you pioneers... :D

Hollowcell 29.01.2004 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picato
According to the other tracks posted (linked to) and your comments about these, I suppose my music is far to mainstream for you pioneers... :D

hehe!

but mainstream or not i wanna hear what you guys are doing. even if something isnt what i usually get into, its still good listening to production. :D

flexoffset 09.02.2004 02:51 PM

Does it have to be 'completed' or mastered?
I have tons of barely-started, half-finished, nearly-finished, needing-polished tracks. I'd be glad to link some for downloads. My music ranges from blues to classic rock to all sorts of electronic music.

I'm not looking to get famous, but I would like to find out if my music is pleasing to anyone but me. :) I think it is, but you never know.

The sound quality of the tracks increases as I buy more equipment. I only have one or two tracks 'infected' with the Virus C.

I'll toss up all I have and put it at a link to be determined in a couple of days if you like.