The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Expected TI shipping (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24935)

pseudonym 28.07.2005 09:32 PM

ha.

I _wish_ I could forget.

Hollowcell 28.07.2005 10:37 PM

Access marketing really out did them selves with the TI fuck up didn't they? :D

Timo 28.07.2005 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollowcell
Access marketing really out did them selves with the TI fuck up didn't they? :D

What continues to amuse me is their double-page centrefold Virus T, er, um - I forget - advert spread still appearing every month in SOS.

They must really enjoy winding up new customers and old pre-paid customers alike.

Kinda like PMT, but on paper. :D

ben crosland 28.07.2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timo
=
What continues to amuse me is their centrefold double-page advert spread still appearing every month in SOS. 8O

They must really enjoy winding up new customers and old pre-paid customers alike. :D

Access don't place those ads - it's the distributors (Turnkey in this case).

Timo 28.07.2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben crosland
Quote:

Originally Posted by Timo
=
What continues to amuse me is their centrefold double-page advert spread still appearing every month in SOS. 8O

They must really enjoy winding up new customers and old pre-paid customers alike. :D

I imagine Turnkey are racking up a tidy sum with the interest on all those pre-orders, at the expense of exacerbating the non-materialising T.., um, er, synth... issue. 8O

DIGITAL SCREAMS 28.07.2005 11:45 PM

I wonder how this works....is it really beneficial to Turnkey to keep publishing full page spreads of the Virus TI line.....who pays for the advertising space. Access must be footing the bill in order to keep the publicity going....advertising is not cheap.

You know guys, the TI will be released one of these days....and when it is....the frustration we all endured will subside....then overtime people will come to respect the fact Access released a product with minimum bugs.

This Brazilian weed is well good...

DS :lol:

Hollowcell 29.07.2005 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ben crosland

Unfortunately this is still the fault of Access for giving out a release date in the first place. It was such a pitty that all of this had to happen. Someone at Access must have known that the OS wasn't ready - if so, why was it let get as far as it did?

Anyway, my distributor still is sticking by his story! The TI will be released within the next month with a colour screen and a C64 tape drive to load in patches. :D

technomonster 29.07.2005 04:21 PM

actually its good that at least ben crossland is inputting in this forum.

at least someone who has links to ACCESS.

ben has also never said the the ACCESS VIRUS TI wiill not be coming out.

so i have made a big print of the TI - very close to the 47 cm wide, infact 40 (my print) and have it in the spot on my desk designed for it. i am already composing mentally with it, going through the manual.

it sounds better than my previous compositions, no faulty notes.

just noticed another 6 hairs fall onto my table just then.
just staring at the TI print, the sexiest synth ever seen, i am telling ya.

i thought the JP-8080 looked fantastic.

Doc Jones 29.07.2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technomonster
i am already composing mentally with it . . .

yup technomonster . . . you've got a bad case of the TI blues. I know, because I did the same thing!

pseudonym 29.07.2005 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technomonster
just noticed another 6 hairs fall onto my table just then.

LOL, this happening to you too - I wonder if this is common among synth waiting losers.