The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Trouble with your Access Virus? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Please read this before posting here (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=23781)

Sunesha 18.10.2002 06:07 PM

Please read this before posting here

If you have a problem, begin your topic [unsolved] then when it's solved edit your topic to [solved] so the forum can be more effective.

This is for helping other users to see if the problem has been solved..

Thanks in advance

Sunesha 04.11.2002 11:41 PM

Thanks for people beeing friendly. Lately nobody forget the "unsolved" or "solved" in their topics..

Thank you..

Sunesha 04.02.2003 08:02 PM

People is geting lazy again, please conutine write [unsolved] and [solved] so we dont waste other peoples time

Sunesha 18.02.2003 01:29 PM

Reminding again, "##!?%& please read this post and follow it, I am siting many times a week and have to edit alot of post not folowing this..

Juho L 16.01.2004 11:02 PM

I also noticed that I haven't seen [SOLVED] and [UNSOLVED] tags in ages. So please try to remember those. Maybe I should start adding those tags but right now this forum seems to be a bit slow so maybe later.

And one other thing: PLEASE PEOPLE! USE SEARCH! The same problems come up frequently so before you post, check that there isn't already existing thread about it. For example the jumpy knob bug has been discussed on three different threads.

Sunesha 22.01.2004 06:00 PM

Juho if you want fix the posts you go ahead and do it,

I am to lazy..

I think we need set up som really nasty rule here. That we delete threads that doesnt follow this or something.

It is now a diaster area :(

Juho L 22.01.2004 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunesha

Maybe we could then pack all the imperfect threads into one black space ship and then fly it to the sun.

Sunesha 22.01.2004 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juho L
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunesha

Maybe we could then pack all the imperfect threads into one black space ship and then fly it to the sun.

yeah, maybe we shall erase users that cant read and understand this little easy bit of information.

Ceri JC 14.01.2009 10:44 AM

Please could you explain how to go about changing the thread title (from [unsolved] to [solved])? I'm not overly familiar with PHP boards...

Timo 14.01.2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceri JC (Post 285399)
Please could you explain how to go about changing the thread title (from [unsolved] to [solved])? I'm not overly familiar with PHP boards...

Thanks Ceri, must have been an overlooked issue in the migration from phpbb to vbulletin.

Have now fixed this. So anyone can now edit the thread title in their first post and it will rename the thread properly (externally).

Cheers. :)