The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   The forum members' music (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   To everyone that hasn't posted music yet. (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=25553)

Hollowcell 06.06.2005 12:45 PM

To everyone that hasn't posted music yet.

To everyone that hasn't posted any of their music yet. Please try to get something online for us, ppllleeaasse!

We have a picture thread happening now, and that got me thinking, as well as seeing what you all look like, how about hearing what all you are up to with music?

Doesn't have to be full tracks, just a little taste. If they aren't full tracks, maybe post a link in this thread. If they are, post a new thread. Even you guys that are doing stuff professionaly, a little sample won't hurt.

C'mon guys let's hear it!!!

jasedee 06.06.2005 01:56 PM

Good call!

I know lots here do post links to tracks they've done, but alot dont aswell! In my experience with posting here, I have had alot of constructive criticism, which does help. Even if you think we may not particularly like your style/taste in music, we can still comment on production aspects etc...

Jase

:)

Edit: P.S please give a little info on your music too ie what gear you used, what inspired you to make the track, what message the track conveys (if any). It's nice too to have some background information

Hollowcell 11.06.2005 12:41 PM

C'mon guys!

I really would like to put some music to the names on the forum.

Please..... :D

AlexHall74 12.06.2005 03:50 AM

Quote:

HC wrote:
To everyone that hasn't posted any of their music yet. Please try to get something online for us, ppllleeaasse!

We have a picture thread happening now, and that got me thinking, as well as seeing what you all look like, how about hearing what all you are up to with music?

Doesn't have to be full tracks, just a little taste. If they aren't full tracks, maybe post a link in this thread. If they are, post a new thread. Even you guys that are doing stuff professionaly, a little sample won't hurt.

C'mon guys let's hear it!!!
HC, I am with you all the way on this!

I have been going FREAKIN' nuts trying to land a new job so I can get back to recording.

It looks like I might be there in a few weeks. :D

I promise to post my first sessions as they occur, complete OR not!

I'd really like to hear what tracks all the freaks on this forum are cranking out myself!

Hollowcell 12.06.2005 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHall74

I promise to post my first sessions as they occur, complete OR not!

I'd really like to hear what tracks all the freaks on this forum are cranking out myself!

That's the spirit Alex! Looking forward to it.

It's just there are so many people active on the forum, but I have no idea what everybodys' tunes sounds like.

Let's hope everyone else trys to get the same thing happening. :D

jasedee 18.06.2005 12:51 PM

I also think that by asking everyone to post their music, we also need to request that others listen and comment on the tunes!

Seems fair I must say

Merlot 19.06.2005 01:06 AM

I havent been able to anything but noodle every now nd then due to scholl and work. i should get soem frre time here in the next couple of weeks and will post some new and old shiznizeeeeee!!!! 8) :wink:

Merlot 19.06.2005 06:04 AM

Ask and you shall recieve. I threw this little diddy together after some homework. It is not even near finished, mixed, mastered or leveled.
Threw the drums together then the Bass line, then the wavedrums. Added a couple guitar tracks and some strings, and it is in the cafe del mar style. There are no fx, transitions (except one drum fill I programmed), so it might be bland. It is unfinished as stated. Let me hear some feedback or ideas!!

WATCH YOUR VOLUME! I forgot to turn the master down before bouncing.

Song here

jasedee 19.06.2005 06:27 AM

Nice one Merlot!

Very chilled out...laid back groove. Keep em comin!

:)

Hollowcell 19.06.2005 11:22 PM

Good on ya Merlot! :D

This is a really nice little number mate.
Really like the beats and sounds - with this sort of tune, why you don't get another V-synth is beyond me?! A V would do great things with your guitars and fit this sort of music perfectly.

Great to put some music to the name/face!

Now where are the rest of you?

Tommer, Panopticon, Harry, Tommy, BenC, Ten, Trazash, and everyone else which I can not be bothered listeing.

We wanna hear your tunes!!