The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Expected TI shipping (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24935)

blay 16.12.2004 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nigel Harkness
Can't they at least put up a manual on their website so that I can read up on my new toy?

bit hard to write a manual if the hardware/software isnt finalised first :wink:

I had contact with Howard Scarr (who is writing the manual) and he said it would take around a fortnight for him to write the manual after the configuration is finalised...

Merlot 16.12.2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blay
I had contact with Howard Scarr (who is writing the manual) and he said it would take around a fortnight for him to write the manual after the configuration is finalised...

Hopefully it ships with an updated manual, but please dont let that delay shipping. I would rather them ship it w/o updated manual, than delay shipping due to manual being written and printed. We can always download an updated manual.

mcoyote 16.12.2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Can't they at least put up a manual on their website so that I can read up on my new toy?

bit hard to write a manual if the hardware/software isnt finalised first :wink:

Oh yeah, we are access' bitches.

i3 16.12.2004 06:28 PM

shipping

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoyote
Oh yeah, we are access' bitches.

ya I can see access behind doors snickering at us :lol:
The production line must be going mad crazy by now due to the backorders. My guess would be that they wanna meet quota or they are working out know issues with the software..oh well my excitement just died a little and its back to when it gets here it gets here.......

Nigel Harkness 16.12.2004 06:58 PM

Quote:

it would take around a fortnight

fortnight?

mcoyote 16.12.2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

it would take around a fortnight

fortnight?

Yeah, he's from a commonwealth country. They don't speak good there. Nor right nice neither.

Means a coupla weeks.

i3 17.12.2004 01:27 AM

shipping

Its official... virus TI is now payed in full! it came out to $1595 + tax which it came out to be $1726.61 US at Guitar Center. Guaranteed first shipment. Since its a special order Guitar Center flags the product 3 different ways (Pre order, paid for and stocked at distributor) and thier system came up paid for which means they already have bought the units from access. Guitar Center allocates a certain amount of funds for special orders which then the units are bought from access. so now its just a waiting game. :)

tranzash 17.12.2004 01:57 AM

Re: shipping

Make some mp3 when you get it :wink:

blay 17.12.2004 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoyote
Yeah, he's from a commonwealth country. They don't speak good there. Nor right nice neither.

y'all drawl.

14 days.

would you expect anything more from the decendents of a bunch of criminals?

ten 17.12.2004 12:06 PM

From Digital Village UK ...

'Hi Tom,

last news we heard was that the ETA has slipped over to January :(

Chris - digital village'

arse interior :cry:

ten