The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Halloween Costumes??? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=30106)

AlexHall74 25.10.2008 01:04 AM

Halloween Costumes???

OK then, whose got a kick ass Halloween costume this year? Since I haven't done much for Halloween for awhile, I decided to go all out this year. I've put together a Mighty Thor costume complete with replica helmet and Mjolnir, ATV boots, a body armor chest plate, leather wrist bands, blue Under Armour thermal long underpants, and I ripped off the belt from a Batman "Dark Knight" costume. I only need to buy a red table cloth or a big ass piece of cheap red fabric for the cape and I'm good to go.

Mrs. Hall has a kick ass Valkyrie costume, complete with a spear, purple cape, shoulder armour, a very nice polished steel replica Valkyrie head band complete with real white feathers in the wings, and of course calf high silver go go boots with 3-inch heels.

We're going to a Halloween party thrown annually by a friend that we haven't attended in 7 years. Last time we went to this gig Mrs. Hall was pregnant with our first daughter and dressed as a nun, and I was a priest...

;)

Anybody else having a little fun on Samhain's day of debauchery???

plaid_emu 04.11.2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHall74 (Post 284000)
Last time we went to this gig Mrs. Hall was pregnant with our first daughter and dressed as a nun, and I was a priest...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p

Monobeat 06.11.2008 11:46 PM

I ended up DJing as a Blueman Group Dude. I shaved the old head and pumped out from progressive techno at an Indian Reservation for a bunch of people high on "life" at 1:00pm on Saturday. It rocked. :)

AlexHall74 12.11.2008 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monobeat (Post 284144)
I ended up DJing as a Blueman Group Dude. I shaved the old head and pumped out from progressive techno at an Indian Reservation for a bunch of people high on "life" at 1:00pm on Saturday. It rocked. :)

AWESOME! I've been high on life since 1994! :)

Here's my Thor pics, finally:

Our costumes kicked ass, we ruled the party, as all good barbarians do...

Ahhhh...I love the pagan holidays!

Prime NL 12.11.2008 07:03 AM

Flex that muscle.... ;)

Monobeat 12.11.2008 09:00 PM

I am very impressed. Those costumes kicked MAJOR ASS!!!!!!! Seriously the best costumes I've seen all year. Nice one! ;)

Hollowcell 13.11.2008 04:32 AM

Great pics there Alex! You have always been into the dressing up mate. :)

It's not a that big of an affair where I live, but I often ecourage the wife to dress up to my personal taste - never go outside and beg for candy though.

Monobeat 13.11.2008 05:52 PM

I like that idea more actually. If my girlfriend would wear whatever I wanted, I'd bo down to say in for the night too

Shambler 13.11.2008 06:30 PM

I just love your expression in that third picture there Alex...a smile so full of glee...love it and great costume too :-D

Monobeat 14.11.2008 08:45 PM

Damn... Thor must be really strong to be able to lift that hammer like that. I have enough trouble with a normal hammer...

Hammer Vs. Me